Friday, June 6, 2008

Love from old Friends...and new ones!



Rodney, it has been so long. Years really since I have seen you and more years since we have talked.

I was so sad to hear about your accident. Demeterious told me about it. I was shocked, but knew that you would come out of this on the other side, in a beautiful and wonderful way.

I have a daughter now, Rodney and she has made me appreciate life so much more, and I know that your appreciation for life has been magnified as well. I just know that now its ok to stop and smell the roses.

May your life be reflected in your art, and your art in your life, and may we all be affected by it, so that we are transformed to experience the love that you put into it. Loving you and Praying for your recovery, that it may be speedy, and productive.

Love Shannon and Ruby Lea

No comments: