Sunday, May 25, 2008

3 really is the magic number...


Funny that as soon as I read Emily's post, I came across a picture of Rodney wearing this zip-up with the #3 on it. Coincidence? Hmmm. And I had to post this other picture... this one's for all the ladies out there...

Rodney, I just want you to know that I cannot wait to see what kind of things come from you through this experience. I know your work & your life & your connections with people are going to be richer for it, & I can't wait for that part to come along for you. I know it will soon. You have been taking a rest for a little while & you are just now coming back to us. Take your time & go at your own pace. We will all be here waiting for you, with big smiles on faces. 

I remember a few years back,  you said to me, "Things are about to turn around for you & I, in just a few months, you wait & see," as we had both been going through trying situations at the time. A few months went by, & you were right, things were on that upswing again for both of us. So now it's my turn to say to you, "You just wait, Rodney, in just a few months, things are going to be quite turned around for you, you just wait & see."

Oh - almost forgot. Congratulations on winning that Gold Pencil. Nice job.

Michelle Matthews


No comments: