Thursday, May 22, 2008

celebrate yourself...



















...amongst the mall madness of christmas shopping in suburban minnesota, I came across your calendar at borders.  I was SO excited...I showed my mom and said, "this is my friend rodney's calendar!!"  I was so happy that your work was getting national attention, I just had to buy it...a christmas gift for myself.  Now, I look at it every day, next to my desk...

when neda told me about your accident, I was in shock...it seems so surreal.   I've been searching for the right words to say, but realized it's more important just to let you know that you're in my thoughts and I can't wait to see you well again.

it meant a lot to me that you came out to my birthday last year...I promise I'll return the birthday kiss this year!  Gotta show that libra love...












No comments: